BB&T Center Entry Policies
Policies vary for Florida Panthers games, concerts and other events held at BB&T Center. Please check individual event page on BB&T Center website for the most up to date policy or call us at 954-835-7000 for further information prior to attending an event.
The following items will not be allowed into the arena:
- No backpacks, backpack purses, or drawstring bags
- No purses or bags larger than 12" x 12"
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses/ lenses longer than 12”
- No audio or video recording devices, go pros, laptops, or selfie sticks
- No wrapped gifts or balloons
- No signs larger than 2’ x 2’ or w/ posts of any kind
- No strollers unless tickets are in our suites and/or club Lexus and/or Corona Beach House
- No weapons of any kind ((pocket) knives, mace, tasers, etc.)
- No chains, spikes, or wallet chains
- No fireworks and laser pointers
- No airhorns or vuvuzelas
- No outside food or beverage is permitted unless for medical/religious purposes
- No previously purchased souvenir cups
- No non-prescription drugs
- No animals, except certified service animals
- Laptops are not permitted
- Any other item management or the nhl may deem dangerous to public safety
- Ipads are permitted
- Cowbells are permitted
- Umbrellas are permitted
- Allowed 1 unopened bottle of water per person
- All guests will be required to walk through a metal detector
- All bags are subject to search.
- Any other item management or the NHL may deem dangerous to public safety.
Any of the above items found inside the arena are subject to confiscation and/or guest ejection with no refund given.
Warning: There may be strobe/flashing lights during game
BB&T Center has a NO RE-ENTRY policy. If you exit the building during an event you will not be allowed to re-enter.