BB&T Center Entry Policies
Policies vary for Florida Panthers games, concerts and other events held at BB&T Center. Please check individual event page on BB&T Center website for the most up to date policy or call us at 954-835-7000 for further information prior to attending an event.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Face shields, gaiters, and bandanas must be accompanied by a mask.
- Click here for full Fan Safety Guidelines.
The Following Items Prohibited:
- No Purses, Backpacks, Backpack Purses, Cinch Bags, Sling Bags or Draw String Bags
- No Clutches or Purses larger than 4” X 6”
- No professional cameras or any camera with detachable lenses are allowed
- No Audio or Video Recording Devices, GoPros, Laptops, or Selfie Sticks
- No Wrapped Gifts or Balloons
- No Signs larger than 2’ X 2’ or with posts of any kind
- No Strollers unless tickets are in our Suites and/or Club Lexus and/or Corona Beach House
- No weapons of any kind (Knives, Pocket Knives, Mace, Tasers, Etc.)
- No Chains or Spikes
- No Fireworks and Laser Pointers
- No Airhorns or Vuvuzelas
- No Food is permitted unless for medical/religious purposes
- Allowed 1 Unopened Bottle of Water Per Person
- No Previously Purchased Souvenir Cups
- No Non-prescription Drugs
- No Animals, except Certified Service Animals
- Laptops Are Not Permitted
- iPads Are Permitted
- Cowbells Are Permitted
- Umbrellas Are Permitted
- Any Other Item Management or the NHL may deem dangerous to Public Safety
WARNING: THERE MAY BE STROBE/FLASHING LIGHTS DURING GAMES AND CONCERTS
ALL GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WALK THROUGH A METAL DETECTOR
All bags are subject to search.
Any of the above items found inside the arena are subject to confiscation and/or guest ejection with no refund given