The Best of 10 Years
The Best of 10 Years
- Feb 22Saturday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
IL VOLO are coming to BB&T Center on Feb. 22, 2020.
Tickets are available now at ticketmaster.com and at the BB&T Center Box Office. VIP packages are also available, that include a meet & greet and exclusive merchandise.
In celebration of the 10-year anniversary, the group has also embarked on a world tour, which kicked off this past May in Japan, continues in Latin America beginning Oct. 3, and arrives in North America on Jan. 28.
The following items will not be allowed into the arena:
- No backpacks, backpack purses, drawstring bags, sling bags, or waist bags
- No purses or bags larger than 12” x 12”
- No professional cameras or any cameras with detachable lenses
- No video cameras or audio recording devices
- No iPads, tablets, laptops, selfie sticks, or GoPros
- No outside food or beverages
- No wrapped gifts or balloons
- No flowers
- No signs larger than 2’ x 2’ or with posts of any kind
- No flags or banners
- No weapons of any kind (knives, mace, tasers, etc.)
- No chains or spikes
- No fireworks, laser pointers, glowsticks or any other projectiles
- No outside food or drinks
- No aerosol cans, glass, tin cans, hard plastic cups
- No non-prescription drugs, no smoking/e-cigarettes
- No animals, except certified service animals
- Any other item management or tour may deem dangerous to public safety
All guests will be required to walk through a metal detector and are subject to wanding.
All bags are subject to search.
Any of the above prohibited items found inside the arena are subject to confiscation and/or guest ejection with no refund given.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
About IL Volo
Piero Barone, Gianluca Ginoble and Ignazio Boschetto started their careers at a very young age, in 2009, and their constant ascent has led them to sing duets with artists like Barbra Streisand and Plácido Domingo.
Their last album, Musica included the song “Musica che resta,” which won the group the podium at the Sanremo Music Festival. Musica was among the Top 10 best-selling albums on iTunes in as many as 14 countries (from Malta, Brazil, Finland to Israel) and made 2nd place in the daily ranking of best-selling records in Japan (Original Confidence Daily International Music Charts).
Interested in Premium Seating?
Experience BB&T Center World Class Shows in the most premier setting in South Florida! Join us as you explore the various options we have to offer.