Technical Information – In House Audio/Video
In house video:
- The BB&T Center video system consists of the following:
- 2 Trinity digital video editors-computer based systems
- 1 Sony PVW-2800 Beta-cam recorder/player
- 2 JVC BR-85D digital "S" recorder/player
- 1 Ross 16 Input 316 video switcher
- 2 ASC digital video still store/Ad reel/slo-mo computer system
- 4 channel clearcom intercom system
- 1 Mackie SR-24-4 audio mixer
- 62 channels of CATV distribution
- Various color and black and white monitors
- 6 video time base correctors
- 4 Mitsubishi LED center hung video walls
- 4 Matrix scoreboard panels-center hung and 4 at ad panel level
Video system capabilities:
- All video feeds from camera positions, video production room, goal camera signals and all other video signals route to the Event Level production bay area to the head-in room patchbay.
- Video signals are routable to the video walls, in house CATV and video recorders via video production room patchbay.
- Video production has the ability for graphics, still store, slo-mo, and various digital video effects.
In house audio:
- DDA 28x8x2 analog mixing console linked to a Peavey Media Matrix for all audio signal routing.
- QSC power amplification linked to 6 community speaker clusters, as well as 24 catwalk mounted cabinets for upper seating audio.
- 2 CD players, 2 cassette decks, 1 Roland digital announcement playback machine.
- Numerous audio and video patch points through out the Event Level, all equipped with the 4 channel Clearcom intercom system.
Portable sound system and visual equipment:
- 2 EV 8 channel powered mixers with graphic eq
- 4 Ramsa speakers with stands
- 2 JBL EON 10 powered speakers
- 2 Denon 660 cassette/CD players
- 2 Shure LX series wireless handheld mics
- 2 Shure LX series wireless lavalier microphones
- 2 Elmo slide projectors
- 2 Sony SVO-1420 VCRs
- 2 Panasonic 32" SVHS color monitors with Gran vision scan converter VGA to SVHS/Comp
- 1 Panasonic video camera
- 1 Williams narrow band FM listening system