BB&T Center Event FAQs & COVID-19 Updates
This page will be continually updated as new information becomes available.
Due to the increasing spread of COVID-19 and expanding restrictions on domestic and international travel, and in accordance with national, state and local governments prohibiting large group gatherings, upcoming events scheduled to take place at BB&T Center have been postponed. An updated list of events impacted can be found below.
BB&T Center and The Florida Panthers will be making additional announcements. Ticket holders of postponed shows are asked to hold their tickets as additional information and communication becomes available.
Current BB&T Center shows that have been postponed include:
- March 13 - Andre Rieu (Rescheduled for March 5, 2021)
- March 26-March 29 - Disney On Ice presents Dream Big (New Dates TBA)
- April 3 - Ozuna (New Date TBA)
- April 8 - Five Finger Death Punch (Rescheduled for September 28, 2020)
- April 24 - Niall Horan (Cancelled)
- May 9 - Lauren Daigle (Rescheduled for March 3, 2021)
- June 24 - MONSTA X: 2020 WORLD TOUR (New Date TBA)
- July 4 - City of Sunrise 4th of July Spectacular (Cancelled)
- July 11 - for King & Country (New Date TBA)
- July 25 - Aventura (New Date TBA)
- August 6 - Harry Styles (Rescheduled for October 8, 2021)
- August 18 - John Legend (Rescheduled for August 17, 2021)
- September 26 - My Chemical Romance (Rescheduled for September 25, 2021)
Six Florida Panthers home games that have been cancelled include:
- Saturday, March 14 - Devils vs Panthers
- Thursday, March 19 - Sabres vs Panthers
- Saturday, March 21 - Blues vs Panthers
- Monday, March 30 - Rangers vs Panthers
- Thursday, April 2 - Senators vs Panthers
- Saturday, April 4 - Capitals vs Panthers
Click here for the full statement from the NHL.
The health and well-being of BB&T Center staff, employees, fans, touring event personnel and our team is of the upmost importance to the organization. We continue to observe all recommended precautions.
During this time, we want to thank our fans, as well as, our South Florida community and partners for their support, patience, and understanding.
Q: I have tickets for an upcoming event at BB&T Center. How do I know if the show is still being held as regularly scheduled?
A: The status of upcoming events currently scheduled at the BB&T Center will be determined on a case-by-case basis, with communication being sent by email to ticket holders of each event. Please continue to check back to TheBBTCenter.com/COVID19 for updates.
Q: I have tickets for an upcoming event at BB&T Center that is currently postponed. What should I do?
A: We encourage guests who purchased tickets for a show that has been recently postponed to hold on to their tickets for future use. Please retain your ticket as they will be honored for the new date.
Ticketmaster has also created a Help Center to provide fans guidance about what to do in the case that an event is cancelled or being rescheduled. Be sure to check back regularly for additional information.
Q: I have tickets for a Florida Panthers home game that is cancelled. What should I do?
A: We encourage fans who purchased tickets directly through the Florida Panthers to contact their Panthers Sales Representative or call 954-835-PUCK (7825). For Single Game Tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster, all tickets will be automatically refunded within 30 days of May 27, 2020. Fans who purchased tickets elsewhere should reach out to their point of purchase directly.
Q: I purchased tickets through a resale site. What should I do?
A: For resale sites such as TM+, NHL TicketExchange, StubHub, Vivid Seats and other secondary ticket sites, please contact their customer service departments for more information.
Q: What is the best way to stay informed on updates regarding BB&T Center and The Florida Panthers?
For additional questions or concerns, please click here to contact us. Ticket holders of each event will be emailed directly, as soon as information becomes available.