BB&T Center Event FAQs & COVID-19 Updates
An updated list of upcoming events scheduled to take place at BB&T Center that have been impacted by COVID-19 can be found below.
Ticket holders of postponed shows are asked to hold their tickets as additional information and communication becomes available. To contact our Box Office please call 954.835.SHOW.
2020 BB&T Center shows that have been postponed include:
- March 13 - Andre Rieu (Rescheduled for March 13, 2022)
- May 9 - Lauren Daigle (Rescheduled for October 2, 2021)
- June 24 - MONSTA X: 2020 WORLD TOUR (Rescheduled for Feb. 17, 2022)
- July 11 - for King & Country (Rescheduled for October 17, 2021)
- August 6 - Harry Styles (Rescheduled for October 8, 2021)
- August 13 - Joe Rogan (Rescheduled for August 26, 2021)
- September 26 - My Chemical Romance (Rescheduled for September 24, 2022)
- November 20 - Luke Combs (Rescheduled for October 30, 2021)
2020 BB&T Center shows that have been cancelled include:
- April 3 - Ozuna (Cancelled)
- April 24 - Niall Horan (Cancelled)
- July 25 - Aventura (Cancelled)
- August 18 - John Legend (Cancelled)
- September 28 - Five Finger Death Punch (Cancelled)
BB&T Center and Florida Panthers are one of the first 100 organizations globally to commit to achieving the WELL Health-Safety Rating in response to COVID-19. Learn more here.
The health and well-being of BB&T Center staff, employees, fans, touring event personnel and our team is of the upmost importance to the organization. We continue to observe all recommended precautions.
During this time, we want to thank our fans, as well as, our South Florida community and partners for their support, patience, and understanding.
Q: I have tickets for an upcoming event at BB&T Center. How do I know if the show is still being held as regularly scheduled?
A: The status of upcoming events currently scheduled at the BB&T Center will be determined on a case-by-case basis, with communication being sent by email to ticket holders of each event. Please continue to check back to this page and TheBBTCenter.com/COVID19 for updates.
Q: I have tickets for an upcoming event at BB&T Center that is currently postponed. What should I do?
A: We encourage guests who purchased tickets for a show that has been recently postponed to hold on to their tickets for future use. Please retain your ticket as they will be honored for the new date.
Ticketmaster has also created a Help Center to provide fans guidance about what to do in the case that an event is cancelled or being rescheduled. Be sure to check back regularly for additional information.
Q: I purchased tickets through a resale site. What should I do?
A: For resale sites such as TM+, NHL TicketExchange, StubHub, Vivid Seats and other secondary ticket sites, please contact their customer service departments for more information.
Q: What is the best way to stay informed on updates regarding BB&T Center and The Florida Panthers?
For additional questions or concerns, please click here to contact us. Ticket holders of each event will be emailed directly, as soon as information becomes available.