Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo - Recipe from BB&T Center Kitchen
Make a Florida Panthers healthy team meal with your family!
Make a Florida Panthers healthy team meal with your family this weekend! Try our #TrulyDelicious recipes each week presented by Truly Hard Seltzer. Then, post a photo of how it turned out and tag us @TheBBTCenter & @FlaPanthers.
This week, we're cooking Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Check out the recipe below:
Set for a serving for 4
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- , for tossing
- 12 oz of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Stick (8 tablespoons) Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 2 Pinches Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente, tender but still slightly firm. Strain, and toss with a splash of oil.
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken into 1/4-inch-thick strips, and lay them on a plate or a sheet of waxed paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter. When the butter melts, raise the heat to medium-high and add the chicken in 1 layer. Cook, without moving the pieces, until the underside has browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip the pieces, and cook until browned and fully cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer the chicken to a medium bowl.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining 6 tablespoons butter. Scrape the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon to release any browned bits. When the butter has mostly melted, whisk in the cream and nutmeg and bring to a simmer, then cook for 2 minutes. Lower the heat to keep the sauce just warm.
- Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot in heated bowls.