Truffle Four-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese – Recipe from BB&T; Center Kitchen
Make a Florida Panthers healthy team meal with your family!
Make a Florida Panthers healthy team meal with your family this weekend! Try our #TrulyDelicious recipes each week presented by Truly Hard Seltzer. Then, post a photo of how it turned out and tag us @TheBBTCenter & @FlaPanthers.
This week, we're cooking Truffle Four-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese. Check out the recipe below:
Set for a serving for 4
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 16 ounce package dried cavatappi or corkscrew-shape pasta
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion (1 small)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 8 ounces Gouda cheese, shredded*
- (2 cups) 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded*
- (1 cup) 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded* (1 cup)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- Snipped fresh parsley
Enjoy! Don't forget to share your creations with us on social atand , hashtag #TRULYDelicious!