SSE Unveils Enhanced Entertainment Marketing Assets
SUNRISE, Fla. – Sunrise Sports & Entertainment announced today a series of major enhancements to its overall in-house marketing assets for promoting BB&T Center concerts, shows and events.
This enhanced group of assets includes a pool of outdoor billboards, redesigned BB&T Center web site, more dynamic media partnerships, expanded digital signage capabilities, and more.
“Our dynamic new set of in house marketing assets will allow the BB&T Center to stay close to our guests and entertainment fans through a variety of different mediums,” said SSE Vice President of Marketing & Brand Strategy Steve Ziff. “Like never before, SSE will be able to customize specific marketing packages tailored to the goals, objectives and audience demographics of any concert or show on our diverse schedule.”
SSE’s enhanced marketing portfolio has been in place since Nov. 1 and was implemented for all of the BB&T Center’s upcoming shows including the nearly sold out Y100 Jingle Ball and Carrie Underwood shows.
SSE’s enhanced portfolio of marketing assets now includes the following:
– Pool of 10 premium outdoor billboards to promote upcoming BB&T Center shows
– Brand new TheBBTCenter.com with user-friendly features and stronger ticket purchasing applications
– Renovated BB&T Center “back of the house” to accommodate visiting artists, promoters, VIP guests, and more
– Comprehensive e-mail marketing capabilities
– Enhancements to the BB&T Center’s digital signage package including its two outdoor marquis, lobby vision screens, digital food court menus, etc. – all able to promo upcoming events
– Flyer-ing on seats and at ingress and egress to promote the BB&T Center’s upcoming schedule
– Enhanced media partnerships with Clear Channel, Comcast and more
– Increased out-of-house exposure through SSE’s corporate partners including Duffy’s Sports Grills, Party City, etc.
The BB&T Center was ranked No. 8 in the United States and No. 30 in the world according to the third-quarter arena venue rankings by trade publication Pollstar. The “Center of it All” has an exciting schedule of concerts and events on tap for the remainder of 2012 including Carrie Underwood, Eric Church, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, the MetroPCS Orange Bowl Basketball Classic and more.
Sunrise Sports & Entertainment is the premier company of its kind in South Florida. Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/theBBTCenter> and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/TheBBTCenter> . Home to the Florida Panthers Hockey Club and internationally recognized concerts and events, the Broward County-owned BB&T Center is one of the top ranked venues of its kind in the world.